Maryland Watershed Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Watershed Groups

A forum for all Maryland Watershed groups to exchange ideas, information, events, and solutions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terra FOLPB
Admin

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:13 am

This forum was set up as a way to provide a common meeting place not only for the Anacostia Watershed groups, but for anyone who is working towards the same goal which is the preservation of our local rivers as well as the restoration of the Anacostia.

It is a way that we can meet and discuss events, issues, ideas, share accomplishments, seek guidance, etc. from each other as well as unify our efforts.

I have used forums for other groups before and I have seen the benefit of having a central meeting place that we can all access at any time.

I really think we can learn alot from each other and get things done that we might not have been able to before. So my hope is that this forum will be utilized.

If you ever have any technical site issues or if you want to see threads added, please let me know! I've added the things I could think of, but I am always open to suggestions and improvements.

You can reach me at FriendsofLPB@hotmail.com

You can also send private messages here. Just click on the mp link.

Thank you!
Terra - FOLBP
Back to top Go down
http://www.FriendsofLPB.org

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Watershed Groups :: About this forum :: Welcome and assistance-
Jump to: